I have served the Indiana United Methodist Church since 1987.
- In 1987 I accepted a call as a student pastor @ Hopewell UMC.
- I received my Elders Orders in 1994.
- I n July of 2019 I was granted a retired statues.
- I served as a 1/2 time Associate District Superintendent in the Northwest District of the Indiana Conference of the UMC.
- One of my passions is coaching pastors, lay leadership and church teams to help them reach their potential.
John Randall Coaching is based in West Lafayette, Indiana. By offering coaching on a Zoom platform I am able to provide coaching around the world.
- Marsha and I oversee operations on a 600 acre farm in Madison Co. Indiana.
- I look forward to the opportunity to coach you as an active member of the agricultural community.
In our spare time Marsha and I like to spend time with our family and we love to travel.
I am a collaborative, solution-focused Coach. Through this approach, I provide support, practical feedback and accountability to help clients effectively address personal and professional challenges. I also integrate coaching techniques and helpful assignments to offer a highly-personalized program tailored to you or your team. With compassion and understanding, I work with you to help build on your strengths and attain the personal growth you are committed to achieving.
- I am a 3rd generation Purdue boilermaker. Boiler Up! Hammer Down!
- I recieved my MDiv from Christian Theological Seminary (CTS) in Indianapolis, Indiana
- I Graduated from Zionsville High School.
- I am an ICF certified ACC working toward my PCC
- INUMC Church Development SImplified Board Structure
- INUMC Church Development Visioning.
Professional Activities and Memberships
- I am a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- I am a charter member of Indiana Chapter of ICF.
- I am a United Methodist Elder who is serving in the retired statues.
- Marsha and I are lifetime members of the Purdue Alumni Accociation.