I have served the Indiana United Methodist Church since 1987.
- In 1987 I accepted a call as a student pastor @ Hopewell UMC.
- I received my Elders Orders in 1994.
- In July of 2019 I was granted a retired statues.
- I currently serve as a 1/2 time Associate District Superintendent in the Northwest District of the Indiana Conference of the UMC.
- One of my passions is coaching pastors, lay leadership and church teams to help them reach their potential.
While I maintain a private practice based in West Lafayette, Indiana, by offering coaching on a Zoom platform I am able to provide coaching anywhere that can connect to the internet based zoom platform.
- Marsha and I oversee operations on a 600 acre farm in Madison Co. Indiana.
- I look forward to the opportunity to coach you as an active member of the agricultural community.
In our spare time Marsha and I like to spend time with our family and we love to travel.
I am a collaborative, solution-focused Coach. Through this approach, I provide support, practical feedback and accountability to help clients effectively address personal and professional challenges. I also integrate coaching techniques and helpful assignments to offer a highly-personalized program tailored to you or your team. With compassion and understanding, I work with you to help build on your strengths and attain the personal growth you are committed to achieving.
- I am a 3rd generation Purdue boilermaker. Boiler Up! Hammer Down!
- I recieved my MDiv from Christian Theological Seminary (CTS) in Indianapolis, Indiana
- I Graduated from Zionsville High School.
- I am an ICF certified ACC working toward my PCC
- INUMC Church Development SImplified Board Structure
- Soon, INUMC Church Development Visioning.
Professional Activities and Memberships
- I am a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- I am a charter member of Indiana Chapter of ICF.
- I am a United Methodist Elder who is serving in the retired statues.
- Marsha and I are lifetime members of the Purdue Alumni Accociation.